Starboard Games LLC is looking for a highly professional, qualified, indie team developer to join our ambitious INT project.
We are looking for a Community Manager for our INT project, an indie sci-fi RPG currently under development. We have just wrapped up our attendance at the Playthrough conference at the end of February 2017, and are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team to help with fostering and building community engagement and growth.
- Manage Social Media outlets including: Reddit, Google +, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Manage Indie Game outlets including: Steam Concept Page, Indiedb Page.
- Provide weekly analytic reports to Web/Marketing Admin and Project Lead.
- Create regular community updates.
- Run and manage a developer team podcast, with one episode planned every 4-6 weeks.
- Work on creating a Press Kit for final demo launch and establish/maintain industry press connections for game promotion.
- Knowledge in commercial use of Social Media.
- Background in communications or the game industry.
- Able to act promptly upon direction.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
We are an unfunded project that is seeking to create a technology (public-free) demo which will be used to crowd-fund on a variety of platforms including our websites and Kick-starter. Currently this is a volunteer time based project as we are unable to offer commission payment or wages, but we are looking for people who have around 15 hours a week to spend on this. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!
Starboard Games LLC