Unity Engine Programmer.
Starboard Games LLC is looking for a highly professional, qualified, indie team developer to join our ambitious INT project.
We are looking for an Unity Programmer. You will be working with our Coding team Lead to program the Unity 3D engine using C# language.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attendance of weekly team meetings (Currently Thursday's, at 7PM CST).
- Timely completion of implementation of assets.
- Direct contact with Project Lead and other Department Leads for the implementation process.
- Utilization of Unity Collaborate.
- Utilization of our project management boards (Trello) and communication channels to obtain up-to-date assets.
- Clear communication and self starter - pushes to meet deadlines and contribute to the project.
- Ability to complete tasks with limited input/direction from management.
- Comfortable with working with people remotely and via Trello management system.
- Good internet connection with ability to update assets/builds quickly, with large dependencies.
- At least 20 hours of availability each week.
- Proficient experience using the Unity Game Engine.
- Good understanding of C# language.
- Understanding of game architecture/design.
- Understanding of Unity Asset Bundle architecture/patterns and understanding of asynchronous content loading and optimization.
- Understanding of loading resources on the fly, reduction of prefab dependencies.
- Proficient experience in implementing assets into the Unity Game Engine.
We offer revenue-sharing generated from crowd-funding to team members who maintain consistent communication on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer wages or per-item payments. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time! We look forward to hearing from you!